The new beginning of Indian post like amazon and flip-kart in the fiel of e-commerce business.
The Indian Post has started its e-commerce portal. Minister of State for Communication of India and Minister of Railways Manoj Sinha launched the e-commerce website of India Post on December 14, 2018.
A new e-commerce website like Amazon and Flipkart will also get a setback since the new beginning of the Indian post because the credible and very large network of Indian posts is spread all over India. From this new beginning, the post office customers will not have to move the post office for small things.
Just like big e-commerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart, the e-commerce website of Indian Posts will direct delivery of goods to the people’s home, and provide other facilities to the common people.
India’s postal e-commerce will be reached even if there is no access to big e-commerce websites such as amazon.in and flipkart, India has a very large network of Indian posts and its access to India Every one is in rural area. For this reason the goods purchased by the e-commerce website of the Indian post will be delivered to any citizen, rural area of any corner of India, by the postman.
Like Amazon and Flipkart, Indian posts are also giving customers and shopkeepers the opportunity to work with them and make purchases.
Now competition begins in the field of e-commerce business. We will notice in the end of year which company had break the records for providing services to the all customers.
How to register on the Indian Post’s e-commerce website –
- First of all, you have to go to e-commerce website “ecom.indiapost.gov.in” of Indian Post.
- You need to click the My Account option on the home page.
- All you have to do is look at two types of options: Existing User and New User – Register Now
- To register yourself, you need to provide your Basic Information address, postal code, state, mobile number, email ID
- Then you have to save your personal information and you will get a new user id password.